Definitely Attending (I have the tickets already):
- Cheyenne Comic Con (May 13-15): I gotta support a con in Wyoming in it's very first year! And they just added a bunch more guests, which makes me happy!
- Denver Comic Con (June 17-19): This is always fun, and this year they have Jenna Coleman, Alex Kingston, Arthur Darvill, Carrie Fisher, Peter David, Stan Lee and many more!
- DINK: Denver Independent Comic and Art Expo (March 25-26): All comics, no filler!
- Anime Southwest (April 29 - May 1): If I know I can' t go to Nan Desu Kan, I may try this instead.
- Fort Collins Comic Con (August 26-28): Probably not, but might be a good excuse to go to Fort Collins.
- Nan Desu Kan (September 2-4): I always try to go, but having it on labor Day weekend may cause conflicts. We'll see...
- MileHiCon (October 28-30): Denver's literary science-fiction convention. I've always meant to go, maybe this will be the year!
- Rocky Mountain Con (November 13-16): I went last year and had a blast, but mainly because I met George Perez and got a sketch. Will depend on the guests...
- StarFest (March 11-13): I almost always go, but when they moved it from April 2 to this weekend, it now conflicts with other things (including Frozen Dead Guy Days).
- Animeland Wasabi (March 25-27): I went last year, and it was a mess!
- Anomaly Con (March 25-27): Would like to go sometime, but probably not this year.
- Walker Stalker Con (April 2-3): I've never even seen The Walking Dead.
- Rocky Mountain Fur Con (August 12-14): Not that interested in anthropomorphics.
- CLASSICon (August 13-14): Not that interested in video games.
- Colorado Springs Comic Con (August 26-28): Too far.