Image via Wikipedia
Once again, you can have my old t-shirts, just for asking!
- If you would like one of the t-shirts listed below, just leave a comment with your name and address (and what shirt you want) and I will send the shirt to you! No charge, free, gratis!
- If you can't make up your mind, I will gladly send one chosen at random!
- Yes, I will ship internationally (why not...)
- Open to fellow LiveJournal users and anyone else too (if you aren't on lj, better leave your email address).
- Comments are screened, so no one but me can see your address.
- Limit one shirt per person.
flash2xs.com/TattooFinder.com - 2004 Artist Competition
Size: XL Shirt Color: Black
Another shirt I rescued from the Salvation Army because it was just too cool.
Size: XL Shirt Color: White
Part of a much older cache of t-shirts that I just discovered, from back when I could wear XL. This one has a great Dan DeCarlo drawing of Josie playing guitar in front of an American flag.
Size: XL Shirt Color: Red
Another one of the older shirts. The front is a parody of the
Old Navy - Fourth of July 2004
Size: XXL Shirt Color: Red
Strangers in Paradise - Francine and Katchoo
Size: XL Shirt Color: Grey
Another old shirt. I was sure I would find an image of this shirt online somewhere, but no luck...
All shirts have been worn, but no stains, holes or tears (unless noted). If the shirts are not claimed, they will eventually go to Goodwill (or maybe eBay if I get ambitious).
Previous T-Shirt Giveaway posts (still active!): II III IV V VI