Countdown to Final Crisis #10
- Thalia, muse of comedy, give Harley Quinn a big magic mallet to bonk people with
- Two pages of Bruce Timm art!
- Granny Goodness apparently smells like a disease-ridden toilet-licker, which sounds about right. I'd hate to hear what Desaad smells like...
Justice League of America #18
- "Meanwhile, Back at Owl Creek Bridge..." is a great title for a comics story
- Vixen's new powers are very useful when the bad guys don't know how they work and are assuming she still has her old powers
Madame Mirage #5
- A super-villain named Tatzelwurm. Well, you can't say she's not original!
- So Angie thinks she's really alive. Does that mean she is?
Wonder Girl #6
- It looks like the Olympian is joining the Wonder Woman supporting cast. Why not? Welcome aboard!
- Hercules has been freed from his role of "Wonder Woman plot device" to be a real character with his own motivations. I wonder what plans DC has for him?
- This miniseries has set up an interesting new status quo for Wonder Girl, but I don't think it needed six issues to do it. There was some padding...